- Tawa Rotary Club is sponsoring an award for an outstanding "Young Employee". This will again be part of the Tawa Community Civic Awards run by the Tawa Community Board in 2018.
- This is a way of recognising young people's outstanding contribution to the workforce and encouraging them in their careers.
Who can nominate a candidate for the award?
- The employer of the nominee.
- To be nominated an eligible employee must work for a Tawa-based employer located within a boundary between Linden in the north and Grenada North in the south.
- The nominee must be between 17 and 24 years inclusive (i.e. have turned 17 but is not yet 25 years).
Assessment Criteria for Award
The award will be judged on a nominee:
- Displaying enthusiasm in carrying out his/her responsibilities.
- Being willing to learn and to take on extra responsibilities.
- Successfully undertaking training courses or other professional development.
- Any other outstanding contribution to the workforce.
How to make a nomination
Complete the nomination form [click here] and return to:
Tawa Community Civic Awards
c/- Mervyn Kemp Library
corner Main Road and Cambridge Street, Tawa
or scan the completed form and email to email@example.com
Closing date and Awards ceremony
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 18 May 2018.
- The Awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 7 June in the Tawa College hall.
For enquiries about the "Young Employee" award, contact Don Rushworth on
027 490 7841.
TAWA ROTARY "YOUNG EMPLOYEE AWARD" 2018